STR 4200 MODEL
STR-4200 STABILIZING VEHICLE & TRAILER RESTRAINT
The STR-4200 Dok-Lok Vehicle Restraint, part of the Smooth Transition Dok System, helps prevent vertical and horizontal trailer movement. By securely engaging the trailer’s rear impact guard and stabilizing the rear of the trailer, the STR-4200 offers the ultimate level of safety.
STR-4200 Features and Benefits
Exclusive hook design
- Greatest reach creating a two-point entrapment on RIG.
- Anti-rotation design adds an additional layer of safety by securing intermodal containers or trailers with rear impact guard obstructions.
- Automatic re-fire if hook is not properly engaged.
- Hydraulic cylinders stabilize air-ride suspension trailers to help address horizontal and vertical movement during loading/unloading.
- Smooth Transition design minimizes jolts to forklift operators reducing the occurrence of back related injuries.
- Minimizes product damage and wear and tear on other dock equipment components.
Withstands the elements
- Corrosion resistant finish. Mounted above ground away from dirt, debris, snow, ice, and standing water.
Designed for impact
- Automatically positioned by the trailer.
- Comes standard with Corner-Vu and Leveler-Vu.
- Interior and exterior LED lights are standard.
Five-year parts and labor warranty.