SHR 5000 MODEL
SHR-5000 DOK-LOK SHADOW HOOK RESTRAINT
The SHR-5000 Dok-Lok Vehicle Restraint is the industry’s premium trailer restraint, offering the highest level of safety and performance with a unique rotating hook design.
Shadow Hook Restraint Features and Benefits
- Adds an additional layer of safety by securing intermodal containers or trailers with rear impact guard obstructions.
Exclusive hook design
- Greatest reach creating a two-point entrapment on RIG.
- Automatic re-fire if the hook is not properly engaged.
Widest working range
- Consistent contact, securing RIG or ICC bar.
Withstands the elements
- Corrosion resistant finish.
- Mounted above ground away from dirt, debris, snow, ice, and standing water.
Designed for impact
- Automatically positioned by the trailer.
- Comes standard with Corner-Vu and Leveler-Vu.
- Interior and exterior LED lights are standard.
- Up to 5-year warranty.
- Feature audible alarm with coded override, outside light monitors, simple trouble-shooting and self-diagnostics.
Security system interface
- Dok-Lok vehicle restraints can physically enhance security at a facility when linked with an active building security system. If an engaged restraint is tampered with, the building security system is notified and facility protocol is followed.