INSULATOR DOCK SEAL
The Insulator dock seal is Rite Hite’s most durable and longest lifetime model for high-traffic docks, where dock seals are frequently damaged, and for applications where sunlight plays a crucial role. The Insulator dock seal has an exclusive reinforced side pad design and a light-blocking head pad that conforms around trailer irregularities for a better seal, blocking daylight and filling gaps.
- ID3P Model: Durable, pivoting head pad: Unique backerless construction allows head pad to move with trailer movement for reduced friction and wear. Pivot motion prevents head pad “pop-off” from yard jockeys. Integral HMWPE (High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) stabilizing panel helps prevent head pad sag.
- ID3C Model: Auto-lock head curtain: the adjustable head curtain has a self-locking sealing edge that automatically locks in place when trailer backs in and compresses the side pads. Reduces gaps on top and on the sides of the trailers that ordinary head pads leave unsealed.
- Reinforced Durathon™ fabricside pads: All trailer and forklift contact surfaces are protected by high-strength, friction-resistant Durathon™ fabric over flexible vinyl base fabric for extreme wear-resistance. This double layer protection completely covers the front and lateral beveled side pad surface and withstands wear by reducing friction from trailer pressure and forklift contact.
- Light-blocking head pad: Pleated header face conforms around trailer irregularities for a better seal, blocking daylight and filling gaps.
- Replaceable wear components: The wear boots located on the corners and front side of the front curtain are attached with Velcro, so they can be replaced quickly and easily, if necessary, for simple, low-cost maintenance.
- Firefighter™ Protection: dock seal header with triple-layer foil head-dissipation system prevents combustion due to the heat build-up of compressed trailer marker lights. Firefighter protection is also available on side pads.
- 36-month money-back customer satisfaction guarantee: Built to Rite-Hite’s high standards for quality and performance, the Insulator dock sales are backed by a full 3-year, money-back guarantee of customer satisfaction, aside from the standard 12-month parts and labor warranty.