GWL 2300 MODEL
GWL-2300 GLOBAL WHEEL-LOK VEHICLE RESTRAINT
The Global Wheel-Lok (lock for trailer wheels) vehicle restraint automatically engages the trailer’s rear tire with one 20″ (0.51 m) barrier to provide safe engagement of virtually all trailer types.
GWL-2300 Features and Benefits
- Trailer contacts trigger device and energy of the trailer pivots the barrier locking arm into position.
- 20 inch (510 mm) high locking arm secures virtually any trailer with a 30-44 inch (760-120 mm) tire diameter.
- 43-158 inch (1090-4010 mm) engagement range.
Enhances seal effectiveness
- Two wheel guides ensure on-center trailer positioning to protect building wall and enhance dock seal or shelter effectiveness.
Reliable, low maintenance
- Simple, reliable electro-mechanical design with minimal maintenance.
- Surface mounted for easy installation and maintenance.
- Performs in all weather conditions.
- Comes standard with Corner-Vu and Leveler-Vu systems
- Interior and exterior LED lights are standard.
1-year parts and labor warranty.