DOK-GUARDIAN SAFETY BARRIER
DOK-GUARDIAN HEAVY DUTY SAFETY BARRIERS
Vacant loading docks create a dangerous 4′ (1200 mm) drop-off for dock personnel and material handling equipment. The brutal reality of this dangerous drop-off is often recognized only after it is too late and a serious accident has occurred.
Protect your personnel and equipment with the Dok-Guardian Safety Barrier from Rite Hite. Available in two models, Heavy-Duty and Light-Duty, Dok-Guardian is a simple, easy-to-use safety solution for most loading docks.
Unique Dok-Guardian Heavy Duty Features
- Helps prevent fork trucks, pallet jacks, and pedestrians from falling off a loading dock.
- Operated manually and easily fits across openings up to 16’5″ (5000 mm) wide.
- Designed to stop up to 10,000 lbs. (4,500 kg) at a speed of up to 4 miles per hour (6.5 k/h) with little or no damage to the safety barrier.
- A simple, easy-to-use safety solution for almost any loading dock
- 44″ (1120 mm) high bright red PVC-coated fiberglass mesh curtain with three bright yellow heavy-duty restraint straps.
- 48” (1,220 mm) tall heavy-duty safety Warden guards are constructed of 1/4 inch (6.4 mm) thick steel and provide excellent door track protection
- Unique “pocket” design helps keep barrier positively stored and out of harm’s way.
- Designed to integrate with Rite-Hite’s powerful Dok-Lok® system to ensure full time operation and guarantee total loading dock safety.