Main differences in technology:Energy capacity
- Up to 95% of energy is used.
- 2-hour charge time, which allows for its use in intense 3-shift operation with opportunity charging.
- It uses 98% of energy in the charging process, which generates savings in electricity consumption.
- Maintenance is not required.
- It does not vent gases, which makes it ideal for food and pharmaceutical chain operations.
- No risk of spill or bad handling of batteries.
- 5,000 cycle life with an 80% DoD.
- It provides continuous energy, thus improving machine performance.
- Only one battery is needed per machine; battery room, staff and equipment are not necessary.
- TO DOWNLOADS PDF
Our Eon Lithium Smart Batteries incorporate IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) technology, maintaining a constant connection and communication with users, oﬀering relevant data on their performance, energy consumption, failure reports, operating times (among others) and alerts of critical load states to allow timely corrective action.
|•||100% MANUFACTURING BY ROYAL AMERICA|
|•||100% INDUSTRIAL INTERNET OF THINGS|